As a foundation for our company and for the performance of our team, Genesis incorporates a series of Core Values that drive the way we serve our clients, community and fellow employees. These Core Values are critical to our business and are the baseline which every employee must meet to be considered for salary increases, incentive compensation or other rewards.
- Commitment to Client’s Success – Serving clients is the reason that Genesis Consulting exists. Client service will be central to our thoughts and actions, and we strive to exceed our client’s expectations.
- Commitment to Each Other’s Success – We work to assist and provide support to colleagues wherever possible. We develop and maintain the respect and trust of others. We contribute to our common goals and common success for ourselves and our clients.
- Commitment to our Community – We actively look for opportunities to serve our communities and families, and feel a responsibility to make our communities better places to work and live.
- Responsible and Accountable Leadership – Achieving our vision and aggressive goals depend on the strength and depth of our leadership capabilities. To continue on our course of growth and market success, we need people capable of building the business and building an organization of enduring value.
- Teamwork and Collaboration – We work to serve clients and each other as a team, basing our decisions and actions on what is best for our clients and company.
- Integrity in our Actions – We uphold the highest professional standards, provide sound counsel to our clients and are completely open and honest with each other.
- Performance-based Culture – We are committed to developing our people, both professionally and personally. We measure and reward our people based on individual and team performance. Client success and satisfaction are the most important performance criteria while additional metrics and goals are to be planned and measured regularly to monitor and track performance.